The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern enrollment applications for courses offered by SAE Arabia FZ-LLC (“SAE Arabia”) to individuals or companies (“you “or “your”). It is your responsibility to read and understand these Terms.
Terms and Conditions
- Course fees include all tuition fees, use of any equipment and all course materials. SAE Arabia reserves the right to change course fees at any time prior to receipt of your payment, subject to providing you advance notice to the extent reasonably possible. SAE Arabia reserves the right to refuse admission to you for any failure by you to pay the course fees in full prior to the start of the course.
- SAE Arabia will not be liable for any travel, accommodation, food or other expenses incurred by your attendance of a course.
All payments shall be made in cash, by customer account, credit card or telegraphic transfer to a bank account nominated by SAE Arabia. All payments must be made in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED). Save as set out at Clause 4, course fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- While on the premises of SAE Arabia you shall adhere to all rules and policies as may be imposed by SAE Arabia from time to time. In the event that you fail to adhere to these rules or policies, SAE Arabia reserves the right to terminate your participation in the course and require you to leave the course and the premises of SAE Arabia without further notice.
- For the avoidance of doubt, appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times while on the premises of SAE Arabia you shall not at any time do or omit to do anything which may embarrass SAE Arabia or bring it into dispute.
- Attendance at the course on the premises of SAE Arabia shall be entirely at your own risk. Neither SAE Arabia nor third party course providers shall accept any responsibility of liability for any damage, loss or injury of whatever nature, howsoever caused, to any person or property while on the premises of SAE Arabia or otherwise arising out of or related to the course. For the avoidance of doubt , nothing in these Terms excludes or limits types of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- SAE Arabia shall not be responsible for, and you agree to indemnify SAE Arabia on written demand in respect of, all damages, loss, costs and expenses (including all legal fees reasonably incurred) incurred by or awarded against SAE Arabia as a result of or in connection with either any claims, actions, proceedings or demands which are a result of your acts or omissions while on the premises of SAE Arabia, or any damage to SAE Arabia facilities, equipment or premises caused by you.
- SAE Arabia reserves all rights in relation to the content of each course and all course materials. You acknowledge that all rights (including intellectual property rights) in the content of each course and course materials shall be owned by SAE Arabia or its licensors and you will not acquire any rights whatsoever in such content or materials by attending the course.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, all documentation, materials or other information provided by or on behalf of 8AE Arabia are provided without warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for purpose, non-infringement of rights or that course materials provided are accurate, complete, current or reliable.
- Certain courses will require you to complete an academic assessment or submit a project (“Assessment”) at the end of the course to complete the course. If you pass the Assessment, you will be deemed to have completed the course.
- If you fail or do not complete the Assessment within the timeframe specified, you will be deemed to have not completed the course. In these circumstances, you may, subject to the approval of the Assistant Manager, resubmit the Assessment up to 6 months following the last day of tuition of the applicable course for a reassessment fee of UAE Dirhams 500. No more than 3 resubmissions of the Assessment can be made and the aforementioned reassessment fee will apply in respect of each resubmission. Resubmitted Assessments will not be marked or assessed until payment of the reassessment fee in respect of the applicable Assessment has been made.
- Resubmission of an Assessment does not guarantee a passing grade. Each resubmitted Assessment will be assessed on a stand-alone basis and no consideration will be given to previously submitted Assessment(s).
- SAE Arabia reserves the right to cancel a course and/or your enrolment on a course at any time and for any reason. In the event of such cancellation, you will be given notice of such cancellation as soon as reasonably possible and will receive a full refund of any course fees paid.
- You may cancel your enrolment on a course at any time upon written notice to SAE Arabia. If you cancel more than thirty (30) days prior to the stated commencement date of the course, you will be entitled to a full refund of the course fee paid. If you cancel less than thirty (30) days prior to the stated commencement date of the course, you will not be entitled to any refund of course fees paid.
You may amend the name of or substitute an employee attending the course at any time prior to the commencement of the course, subject to the prior written approval of SAE Arabia.
- SAE Arabia reserves the right to change, update or amend these Terms at any time. Please check with SAE Arabia if you require any clarification in relation to any of these Terms.
- These Terms and any dispute of claim arising out of or in relation to these Terms (“Disputes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable therein. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- To the extent not prohibited by law, SAE Arabia shall not be liable for any delay or failure to meet its obligations under these Terms including the provision of a course.
- These Terms and the Form represent the entire understanding and agreement between the parties relating to a course.