|19 Mar 2018
|VR Course Certificate
|6pm – 9pm
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course is designed for students who are new to virtual reality and want to learn about creating a fun interactive game in VR. In this course students will learn about the basics principles of VR including but not limited to stereoscopic rendering, tracking, interacting with a virtual world and most importantly creating a VR game using the Unity game engine. This course requires you to have a very basic understanding of programming. This course does not require you to have any experience in game development or using the Unity game engine.
By the end of this course, you will have created and deployed VR game using the Unity game engine.
Who it’s for
- This course is designed for people who have very little or no experience in game development but want to learn how to create a game in VR using the Unity game engine.
- This course requires at minimum a beginner level knowledge in programming.
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Duration: 25 hours
Course fee: 5,000 AED
Timings: 2 x Weekdays (6pm – 9pm)
Qualifications: VR Course Certificate
- Unity 5.6 or above
- Oculus SDK
- JAVA JDK / JRE
- Android SDK
- Visual Studio 2017
- Introduction to Unity
- Introduction to VR
- Creating a VR project in Unity
- Setting up Camera, disabling Image Effects and changing Render Scale
- Interaction in VRUI in VR
- Movement in VR
- Testing and optimizing VR project