|AED 9,000||72 hours||Saturday|
|13 Jan 2018||Graphic Design||10am-5pm/Daytime|
|4 Mar 2018||Certificate|
|7 Apr 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course introduces students to the world of graphic design and visual communication. It will give you an overview of the complete professional production process: from the development of visual concepts, project planning, and pitching, to the design implementation in professional graphic software. The course equips you with professional skills enabling you to create and design your own publications for print.
Who it’s for
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts
- Individuals who need to prepare a portfolio for a full-time Graphic Design study program
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to design graphics for their corporate communication such as logos, business cards or newspaper advertisements
There are no academic requirements to participate in this program. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Duration: 72 hours
Course fee: 9,000 AED
Timings: Saturdays (10am – 5pm)
Qualifications: Graphic Design Certificate
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Design principles
- Color theory
- Visual communication
- Professional skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Logo Design
- Business cards, letterheads, advertisements, brochures and posters
- Project management
If you are looking to enrolin our Bachelor of Design degree, this short course proves to be a good stepping stone into the degree program as it covers the basic elements of the Principles of Design unit of the degree program.
Therefore, on completion of the Graphic Design short course, students interested in the Graphic Design degree program have the opportunity to apply for ‘Recognition of Prior Learning’ (RPL) and earn credit points for when you start the degree!*
*For more information on the RPL process, please contact our Admissions Advisor